Dermal Skin fillers are used to revolumise the skin. We do a variety of skin fillers and the most appropriate one will be selected for you upon consultation with the doctor.
All fillers are FDA approved
Dermal fillers can be used for the following;
– Lines from the nose to mouth ( Nasolabial Fold )
– Lines from the mouth to the chin ( Melomental Fold )
– Lines above the upper lip
– Frown lines ( best combined with muscle relaxing injections )
– In the lips for volume and definition
– To restore volume to cheekbones or cheeks
– In some situations, under the eyes
– To fill out the back of the hands and make veins look less prominent
The balance between the production and elimination of fat is maintained through a natural process carried out by cells called adipocytes.
Cellulite, which affects 90% of women (even the thinnest and most athletic), is the result of both fat storage in the adipocytes (fat cells) and of water retention in the body.
Due to weight fluctuations, pregnancies, passing time and other factors, the skin gradually loses its tonicity and suppleness.
The body’s volumes are often asymmetrical, and curves may lack shape and harmony. The most affected areas are generally the waist, stomach, thighs and above all buttocks.
"People are saying they've never seen me looking so good!""
"My treatment made me feel 10 years younger"
"Amazing range of treatments, with competitive prices"